Our client is a prominent and rapidly growing organization serving the government contracting industry. It was founded to provide members with exclusive opportunities to network at in-person and virtual events, stay current on industry news, and receive professional development opportunities. This cross-functional role requires a proactive, detail-oriented and proactive executive assistant to manage executive scheduling while improving company processes and acting as a company ambassador at events.
Calendar Management (35%): Efficiently manage Founder & CEO’s calendar, scheduling prospective client meetings, member check-ins, and speaker engagements, ensuring smooth operations and preparedness.
Communication (25%): Act as the primary point of contact on behalf of WashingtonExec and its Founder & CEO, handling high-volume email correspondence and making informed decisions on his behalf.
Data Management (15%): Collect, organize, and report on data from various sources, including Teams, Dropbox, and SalesForce, extracting trends and forecast and presenting on Excel pivot tables and VLOOKUP’s
Event Management (15%): Support the planning and execution of WashingtonExec’s numerous live and virtual events, including council dinners, and awards ceremonies. Attendance at some events is ideal.
Expense Management (10%): Manage expenses and receipts efficiently, maintaining accurate records and ensuring compliance with company policies.
- Business Savvy: The ideal candidate should think beyond the tactical to consider strategic priorities. They should have a keen interest in the business world, current events and how public policy impacts the organization’s clients.
- Technology Savvy: Experience with MS Office or similar platforms is required. Proficiency using pivot tables and VLOOKUPS on Excel required for data analysis and reporting.
- Social and Personable: Willingness to engage with clients, attend social events, and confidently communicate via phone, email and in person.
- Government Contracting Experience: Experience in the government contracting industry is a plus.
- Attention to Detail: Meticulous attention to detail with an understanding that every communication serves to enhance or diminish the company’s reputation.
- Professionalism: Act as a company Ambassador always, handling confidential information with discretion and maintaining professionalism in all interactions.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in business or related area of study